Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Fairies Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkles fill the open air..... I live again to see you stare.......... Up upon the world you fly......... There are fairies throwing stars~Fairy Helper,Hexy

Congratulations to Mari-Chan for becoming The New Ambassador of Spring 2011
Admin: KarenaTheFreak,Ageless Fairy,Hexy,Fairy Council: Ambassador of Spring- Mari-Chan,Ambassador Of Summer- Columbine Goblinfilter,Ambassador of Autumn- Ageless Fairy,Ambassador of Winter- Esther. Check out the Fairy Council In the "Welcome" Category. Our Fairy Helpers(Moderators):Mari-Chan,Esther,SkyesThelimitHun[;
New: Upload Pictures Of Fairies and yourselves in the Gallery! you can find it in the NavaBar Above. Find out More about it in the Babbling Brook Category.
Congratulations to SeeminglyDazed for Being Fairy of the month for the month of July!We thank her for all the Creativity She brings to the site.
Congratulations to KarenaTheFreak for Her poem being chosen as the Poem of the Month of August.
Alright Members our RolePlaying Section is up and running! Check it out! especially the one called "The Fairies"!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Fairy Of the Month!

The Fairy of the month for the month of August is Skyes'TheLimithun[;! She is our a great poet Fairy! Shes a sweet kind fairy too! and she is an excellent Roleplayer too!! Congratz Love! You deserve it!

Poem of The Month

I Hate You I can't help it
Seeing you happy at all kills me inside The way you look at me With that cocky smirk only you can have Makes my hand tingle with the urge to punch you so bad you'll never speak again But I resist, because I am the bigger person The jokes you make Makes me truly question what people see in you Your just a two-faced jerk A liar and a faker Someone who can never be trusted I would know You double crossed me But no matter what I tell myself Or what you do The truth is I will never stop loving you~

Top posters

Gossamer (377)
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_leftMoon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! BarMoon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_right 
Hexy (263)
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_leftMoon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! BarMoon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_right 
KarenaTheFreak (153)
Esther (124)
Mari-chan (114)
Columbine Goblinfilter (79)
Ageless Fairy (66)
SkysTheLimitHun [; (47)
hijixfairies (40)
Midnight <3 (39)

Latest topics

» Fire opens up
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm by Gossamer

» 10,000 Faires
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm by Ageless Fairy

» Skye's poems ;D
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 am by SkysTheLimitHun [;

» The Fairies Elimination Game~!
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am by Gossamer

» Application For Fairy Council
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 am by Gossamer

» What Really Happened Last Summer?
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm by Gossamer

» Children Of Lilith
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm by Gossamer

» The Fairies
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

» Would you rather
Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

4 posters

Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜!

Poll

Should I make Moon Dream's adventures a series type thing?

[ 9 ]
    Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_left100%Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_left0%Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Mari-chan
    Mari-chan
    Discovering Your Fairy Gifts

Location : In a white forest hiding in Hollow tree. Come find me

Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Empty Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜!

Post by Mari-chan Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:58 am

Story #1 the starry eyed girl

My name is Moon Dream, and I am a fairy. My talent is providing dreams for the people of the mainland based on their personalities. The dreams vary from person to person, such as a child who is sad dreams of me giving them their deepest wishes, or an adult with inner termoil dreams of a calming sea to soothe their mind. I rarely ever cast nightmares, so I'm going to leave that as is, because I don't like doing it, or talking about it. but you get the point. And this is the story of one of my travels.  

It was about 7:00 in the evening in Fairy Commons, and I was getting ready to make my nightly rounds to the mainland. For some reason tonights rounds seemed to give me an icky feeling, like there was something out of balence. I had never felt like this before. It was like I had all my blood turned to tar and my dust turned to stones. It was wearing me down. I felt sick. But as the Common's only dream skilled fairy, I had to do my job. 

I had left the Common at precisley 8:03, like I always had. Nothing out of the ordinary. I hadn't noticed anything out of the normal until I had actually reached the mainland. I usually arrived at 8:10, but tonight I arrived a bit late, putting me behind schedule. So I immediatly went to my work. The icky feeling remained with me the entire time. I had delt with it until.....

Until I had reached the end of my rounds and reached on of my favorite houses. This particular family had ways filled me with joy as I left to the Commons. They always gave me the joy of giving peaceful dreams. I entered the house through the daughters room. I should mention that there were a mother with curly brown hair, a father with a cleanly cut beard, and a daughter, a beauiful child who had stars in her eyes. The anticipation to see them lightened my spirits. In the daughters room, there was a dresser, a bed, and my favorite part, a statue of a fairy that I liked to think resembled me. I gazed at the statue and then decided to get to my work. I fluttered to the bed to realize that it was.......empty?! My spirits instantly turned back into cold stones and my blood to tar. It was horrible. Maybe she had just gone to her parents room. Children did that right? But going had only Confirmed my fears. Everyone was gone.

I never had been confronted with something like this. A family gone? No.... Something was wrong. I sat down on the foot of the parents bed and concentrated. Something was pulling me, a force was guiding me toward.....the edge of the mainland? To the woods...? Yes, the woman with the curly hair and the man with the cleanly cut beard were there. But the child with starry eyes? I couldn't feel her. I decided to fly there and investigate. 

Once there, I saw the curly haired woman and the man with the cleanly cut beard...crying. (to save myself the having to bring back out the emotions, I'm just gunna put it bluntly: the starry eyes child was lost in the woods. I'm just going to forward to the part where I found the little girl in a bed of rocks and covered in spots of gooey tar. That explains the feelings of stones and tar.) she was a sight to behold. So scared and alone and cold....I knew I just couldnt leave back to the Commons while she sat here cold. She was on the brink of sleep when I found her and I only had to wait a few minutes for her to fall asleep. Or so I thought. She saw my glow and it gave her a sense of home. She had seen me before. I kept her company for about an hour until a ringer in my head had told me she fell asleep. I quickly went to work ang gave her the most loving, comforting, dream I could cast, and left her for a minute to find her mother. Curly woman had gone back to her house and slept while the father continued to search for hsj child. I gave her a dream, no....more like a vision, telling her where her daughter was. More or less. I gave her the trees, the cold weather, and everyother detail as to where the girl was. At that moment she sprung awake. She saw my glow and said "thank you angel" and (I guess) ran to her bearded husband to tell her of her child. At that point I had decided to return to Fairy Commons. My work was done. 

The next night I returned to my favorite house and saw everyone in their rightful places. I gave them their dreams and gave the girl a kiss on the cheek. She didn't awake, but smiled. But in the smile, the stars of here eyes were reflected, and I had never felt happier. [left]
    Gossamer
    Gossamer
    Admin

Fairy Name
    Name: Gossamer Cornweb
    What kind of fairy?: Water
    Special ability: Provides Dew drops to Spiderwebs

Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜! Empty Re: Moon Dream's Midnight Adventures〜!

Post by Gossamer Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:10 pm

This is soo cReative!!!!!!!!
    Hexy
    Hexy
    Escaping to the Real world

Post by Hexy Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:06 pm

I think you should turn it into a series type of thing. Do you have any ideas? Like if you do, will it be about more of her trips?
    Mari-chan
    Mari-chan

Post by Mari-chan Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah they would be about her trips
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Okay, well you have my vote to continue. XD
    Gossamer
    Gossamer
    Admin

Fairy Name

Post by Gossamer Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:49 pm

So they each will be short stories based on Moon dream?? Nice!!
    Mari-chan
    Mari-chan

Post by Mari-chan Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Hee hee, il try to aim for one a week!
    Gossamer
    Gossamer
    Admin

Fairy Name

Post by Gossamer Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 pm

nice! okay!
    Hexy
    Hexy

Post by Hexy Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:25 am

Good plan!
    Gossamer
    Gossamer
    Admin

Fairy Name

Post by Gossamer Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 am

agreed!
    Columbine Goblinfilter
    Columbine Goblinfilter
    Learning how to Fly
    Learning how to Fly

Fairy Name
    Name: Columbine Goblinfilter
    What kind of fairy?: Treasure Fairy
    Special ability: Bringer of riches and wealth

Post by Columbine Goblinfilter Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 am

That was really good. I loved it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:09 pm