Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fairies Forums

Greetings! Welcome to Fairies!! Where we do Beleive in Fairies!Please Login or Register!
...And if this is Annoying,Let an Administrator Know Please!

Fairies fairies everywhere
When you're alone we will be there
Up above you bed at night
We will watch you sleep at night.

~Fairy Helper,Hexy!

Fairies Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkles fill the open air..... I live again to see you stare.......... Up upon the world you fly......... There are fairies throwing stars~Fairy Helper,Hexy

Congratulations to Mari-Chan for becoming The New Ambassador of Spring 2011
Admin: KarenaTheFreak,Ageless Fairy,Hexy,Fairy Council: Ambassador of Spring- Mari-Chan,Ambassador Of Summer- Columbine Goblinfilter,Ambassador of Autumn- Ageless Fairy,Ambassador of Winter- Esther. Check out the Fairy Council In the "Welcome" Category. Our Fairy Helpers(Moderators):Mari-Chan,Esther,SkyesThelimitHun[;
New: Upload Pictures Of Fairies and yourselves in the Gallery! you can find it in the NavaBar Above. Find out More about it in the Babbling Brook Category.
Congratulations to SeeminglyDazed for Being Fairy of the month for the month of July!We thank her for all the Creativity She brings to the site.
Congratulations to KarenaTheFreak for Her poem being chosen as the Poem of the Month of August.
Alright Members our RolePlaying Section is up and running! Check it out! especially the one called "The Fairies"!

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 110 on Tue May 14, 2019 6:54 pm

Fairy Of the Month!

The Fairy of the month for the month of August is Skyes'TheLimithun[;! She is our a great poet Fairy! Shes a sweet kind fairy too! and she is an excellent Roleplayer too!! Congratz Love! You deserve it!

Poem of The Month

I Hate You I can't help it
Seeing you happy at all kills me inside The way you look at me With that cocky smirk only you can have Makes my hand tingle with the urge to punch you so bad you'll never speak again But I resist, because I am the bigger person The jokes you make Makes me truly question what people see in you Your just a two-faced jerk A liar and a faker Someone who can never be trusted I would know You double crossed me But no matter what I tell myself Or what you do The truth is I will never stop loving you~

Top posters

Gossamer (377)
Right and Wrong Bar_leftRight and Wrong BarRight and Wrong Bar_right 
Hexy (263)
KarenaTheFreak (153)
Esther (124)
Mari-chan (114)
Columbine Goblinfilter (79)
Ageless Fairy (66)
SkysTheLimitHun [; (47)
hijixfairies (40)
Midnight <3 (39)

Latest topics

» Fire opens up
Right and Wrong EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:09 pm by Gossamer

» 10,000 Faires
Right and Wrong EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm by Ageless Fairy

» Skye's poems ;D
Right and Wrong EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:27 am by SkysTheLimitHun [;

» The Fairies Elimination Game~!
Right and Wrong EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:13 am by Gossamer

» Application For Fairy Council
Right and Wrong EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:08 am by Gossamer

» What Really Happened Last Summer?
Right and Wrong EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:50 pm by Gossamer

» Children Of Lilith
Right and Wrong EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:48 pm by Gossamer

» The Fairies
Right and Wrong EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:14 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

» Would you rather
Right and Wrong EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm by Columbine Goblinfilter

2 posters

Right and Wrong

Mari-chan
    Mari-chan
    Discovering Your Fairy Gifts

Location : In a white forest hiding in Hollow tree. Come find me

Right and Wrong Empty Right and Wrong

Post by Mari-chan Fri May 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Enjoy~!
    Mari-chan
    Mari-chan

Right and Wrong Empty Prologue

Post by Mari-chan Fri May 14, 2010 10:20 pm

It was only about 78 degrees in my room, but it felt like 100. the sweat dripped down my face and back, into my shirt, my pants, and then to my feet. Why had i been wearing a sweater in the middle of spring? it wasnt cold anymore like it had been in the winter. After a few seconds i had remembered why. i rolled up the sleeve of the shirt only to be reminded of the horrible truth. a cresent moon shaped scar above the bend of my elbow, glimmering with sweat, stared me right in the face. Oh, what my mother would have said had she seen it. 'Bree, how did that get there? why would you do such a thing? why didn't you tell me?'

I couldnt possibly have answered her. i sat there and cried, the words are unable to reach my mouth. i try to run. Away from everyone. everything. i want to leave it all behind and curl up into a tight ball and float into blackness. nothing can pull me back to the surface once i am completly covered. I am only 15. how am i supposed to know what would happen to me? after all, i have never really been taught the difference between right and wrong.
    who knows what the future holds? surely not me. if i had, the ugly scraggled scar would not be forever painted onto the light skin of my elbow, forcing me to wear long sleeves for the rest of my life. I would have walked away with him, instead of her. knowing what i know now a thought of her never would have crossed my mind. but now im paying the price. its all my fault. and its hers...

Blackness

"oh no......had i just had a vision?"
    i shot up out of bed and looked at my elbow in a panic. no scar. oh thank god. it was another vision 
    "...but, that means it will come true. how old was i in it? 15? but im 14. yes, it must have been a vision. and him? her? i dont have any friends. I need the light on." 
    i whispered to the darkness that surrounded me.
    i got out my new "diary" and began to write.

Dear Diary

My name is Breeann Fisher, but Bree for short. I love writing, and i am also a bit shy, really shy actually. Um, well, thats pretty much all the ways i can describe myself to you, Diary, because well, i dont want to make you think i am some swelled headed girl who goes on and on about how perfect or imperfect they are...and because i dont know any other way to describe me...I've never been so big on talking about myself. There is only one other thing that i can think of thats important.I can see things others cant. but i dont like to talk about it. So i'll just give you a quick over view of my life and then start up to present day.

Well, i was born on February 5 1995, so that makes me 14 right now. I grew up in lake LA, a dessert town in california with my mother, father, and little brown shih tzu, Kammy. It was all good. i had a best friend who was always there for me, and i went to a small private school where everyone had always known eachother and there was never any strangers. To be perfectly honest, i was a bit of a drag on some of the kids because i was really shy...it all became worse when kammy died. Suddenly, I became surrounded by....things. i dont know how to explain it, Diary, but it was very weird...and thats how I lived the rest of my life in a corner watching people and their things...

i remember that one day at school my mom came demanding to see the principal. She had read my diary. She was concerned about what i was writing, depressing stories and writing dark poems about things i saw, and my imaginary friends who wanted to kill my friends (that one was a lie though). She thought i was being bullied and forced into a corner, and people were filling my head with crazy ideas. When she found that i was the anti-scoial one, claiming to be psychic and seeing things and talking to my imaginary friends, she went bezerk and took me out. She decided to homeschool me. She thought it best to take me out of an enviornment where children were filling my head with strange things. but that wasnt right. i was the one being a "freak."

After years of searching for some escape from my own home i found a website for a school, for kids like me. I talked to my mom, saying it was some fancy finishing school, and she let me enroll (if she knew the truth she would have had a heart attack). For me it is the begining of my life, my time to start anew, a time to start over. At Saint Lucies academy. one for children who can see things.

I closed my diary and took a deep breath. tomorrow was my first day of school in about a year. and it wasnt even a regular school! it was one for seers!

Last edited by Mari-chan on Fri May 14, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mari-chan
    Mari-chan

Right and Wrong Empty Chapter 1: Visions

Post by Mari-chan Fri May 14, 2010 10:26 pm

"Bree? Bree dear, its time to wake up. C'mon, you dont want to be late for your first day of school now, do you?" came my mothers voice from outside my bedroom door. yes i do! i thought, shoving my head deeper into my pillow. 
    "Breeann Fisher, thats no way to start the day. get up before i get your father."
    what could he possibly do to me? i thought. i reluctantly got up and walked over to my door. what happened to my somwhat cheerful mood from last night? I guess it wore off.

My mother, the epitemy of perfect mother/ buisness woman stood there in her black skirt and ruffled dark purple vest, complete with dark purple heels that made her about an inch taller. Not a perfect blonde hair out of place. "thats my girl" she said kissing the top of my head. "now go get ready. if you hurry, we can stop at starbucks."

"mom, i dont drink coffee" i replied.

"well hurry up so i can get something." she snapped. she walked back down the hall to the kitchen. "Ramona, pack her a lunch." she said to our live-in maid.

"mom, you dont even take me to school! they have a carpool coming at 7:30!" i yelled down the hall. i turned to Ramona. "Dont bother with the lunch. I'm not gunna eat it" i said in an apolegetic tone. She just smiled and walked away. i went back into my room and slammed my head on the pillow. suddenly the idea of "school" and "work" wasnt seeming so hot...

But nonetheless I was going to go to school and I was going to see the light of day eventually, so why put off the enevitable? I sat on my bed and made a mental list:
    •there was a carpool coming in less then an thirty and I wasn't even slightly ready
    •my parents have no clue that my new school is an academy for seers.
    •I'm going to have a freaking scar on my elbow by the time I'm fifteen. 
    •my life is going to be one hell of a life. That's a given.

Okay, maybe making lists wasn't the best idea for a pick-me-up. I walked to my closet and frowned. Lots of outfits, yet nothing to wear! I grabbed my favorite chococat tee and a pair of blue jeans and my old purple converse with rainbow laces. A few bracelets and a ponytail completed my look and I went out to the living room and sat on the off-limits leather couch. 
    "ay, mija, yu know you aren't supposed to be sitting on that couch," sighed Ramona from behind me. I turned around and smiled at her. I knew she was playing around. Although she cared about me, she didn't care what I did as long as it wasn't too much trouble. "do you want some food, dear? I can slice some piñas. I know dey are your favorite." she asked sweetly. She was like a second mom to me. 
    "sure, Ramona, I would love some pineapples." I laughed. I loved her Spanglish.
    "ah, well you say po-teto I say to-meto." she said, and she walked out of the room and to the kitchen, but not before popping back in and saying "oh, Bree, your father would like to have a word with you. He's in the study" 

Ah, the dreaded subject. My father wasn't my favorite person in the world. Everytome we talked we alway ended up in an argument. Something would fly across the room and probably break, and the door would come off the hinges because of a slamming that was too hard. Talk about a father daughter relationship....but I had better get it over with and forgotten as soon as possible.

Reluctantly I got up and walked the long hall to the study. My house was oddly shaped, and it sort of bothered me. From  the view of anyone who hadn't been inside it before, it would have looked as if it was just one square with one hallway and one room everyother few feet. But it wasn't. It was just a "flawless" design from a world renowned architect. Oh give me a break! It was just a hunch of rooms in a string of a hallway. It was like a labrynth. 

I slowly opened the door to the study and poked my head in. "hello?" I whispered, bracing myself with an army of tears and smart a**(edit your Post) comebacks. 

"Ah, good morning Breeann. It's a pleasure to see you in something other then your unwashed sleeping garbs." he slurred. I already wanted to leave. 

"do you need something, Alfred?" I said, using his real name. "I was kinda in the middle of eating, and my carpool will he here in...."I looked at my watch "fifteen minutes. You're wasting my time."

"always the charmer" he croaked. "I just wanted to tell you to not waste my money and dont do sh**( edit your post) when you are there. I'm putting a lot into your school fund." he's got to be kidding!! 

"don't make me laugh you crusty old bag. You didn't spend a dime. It was all from my allowence I've saved since 3rd grade, and a hefty scholarship. So don't give me that crap." I snapped at him. He reeally pissed me off. 

"whatever! Then get out of my sight you fucking ingrate!" he yelled as he grabbed a cup of pens, like he was going to throw them. "NOW!!!" Out of frustration I kicked over a small coffee table and stormmed out. I slammed the door behind me, and it made a rumble go throughout the house.

"real mature Alfred! Use language like that against your only daughter! Wait til you have grandkids that you never see! You'll be sorry then!" I yelled from behind the door. He had another son from a previous marriage, a brother I had never met. He had children that were never allowed to see him because he was a bad father to the kid, so this was punishment. Right after a loud bang came from the other side of the door. Probably the pen cup, I thought.

I walked through the hall and back into the kitchen, where Ramona was carving hunks of pineapple into decorative flower shapes. When she saw me she smiled, and asked " do you like them?" 

I walked to her and hugged her. "they're perfect, Mona." I whispered. She hugged me back and said "it'll all be fine, just forget what happened. You know it doesn't mean anything." and then she let go and handed my a tray of flower shaped pinapples and strawberries. "I had to spiff it up somehow" she giggled. "now eat before your ride gets here!" she said. I hugged her again and went to the table and ate. 

"Ramona! Come here please! A pen seems to have burst in here! It needs to be cleaned before it stains the wood! And come pick up this table!" my father barked from down the hall. 

"ah how I loathe that man" she said. She walked over and kissed my head. "Have a good time at school" she said, and walked out. 

Although a big cliché, but I was gunna need all the luck I could get.  

hijixfairies
    hijixfairies
    Fairy Council

Right and Wrong Empty Re: Right and Wrong

Post by hijixfairies Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:26 am

This is soo amazing!

Sponsored content

Right and Wrong Empty Re: Right and Wrong

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:07 am